With my background, I am in the ideal position to capture and interpret client needs and present viable solutions. Because I also understand the world of development and design, I can communicate effectively with coders and designers in terms they can understand, which helps them deliver to the client what is really needed.
Having a truly rounded experience of all aspects and roles within digital production gives me a deep understanding of creative and technical processes. This, combined with a strong methodical approach to managing projects, from planning through to successful completion, helps me bring projects in that actually meet the business goal.
My in-depth experience from client-facing to nitty-gritty coding also means I can solve problems easily and quickly to smooth production hassles and maintain client confidence.
Project management experience
- Delivery of multiple projects on brief, on time and to the agreed budget – using methodologies appropriate to successful completion
- Full management of the project life-cycle, from business case to delivery
- Excellent client-facing skills, a steady hand in uncertain waters bringing confidence and a voice of authority
- Resourcing of talent and skills, and building teams
- User journeys, Quality Assurance, functional testing and User Acceptance Testing
Types of project
- Web: corporate, consumer-facing and campaign micro-sites
- Build of email campaigns; including tracking, analytics and subscription management
- Complex technical builds using a variety of software platforms
- Flash banners, components and XML integration
- WordPress development
- Custom software design for a variety of projects
- Content management systems including template generation and integration
- Photography and Art-direction
- Build, design and delivery of touch screen kiosk interfaces
My client experience covers a range of leading UK brands. I have delivered to some very well known brands including PowerGen, BAA, BAT, Hallmark amongst others. I am equally at home with smaller clients and thriving agencies.
Project management methodologies
My work is informed by a variety of popular methodologies, including Prince 2, Agile & Scrum although my experience is that the needs and type of project, and also the existing approaches within client organisations, will determine the methods used.
A further factor when deciding upon an appropriate project management approach, is the existing workflow and processes, which can often be the deciding factor as to which method is most likely to achieve results.
Common skills I deploy on most if not all of my projects are estimation of project costs, issues, risks, strategy, resourcing, milestones, cash-flow analysis, financial reporting and budgeting.
Please get in touch…
Please contact me for an experienced, capable and reliable digital project manager.